The Manitoba Securities Commission (MSC) maintains a list of reporting issuers in Manitoba. This list also indicates reporting issuers that are in default of a reporting requirement, or have been cease traded. Reporting Issuer List (last updated November 24, 2014) that identifies:
- reporting issuers in Manitoba;
- Manitoba reporting issuers that have been noted in default of certain requirements of Manitoba securities laws; and
- Manitoba reporting issuers whose securities are the subject of a general cease trade order by the MSC.
The MSC compiles this list at the close of business each business day. The MSC then posts the list on the website by 11 am the following business day. To review further details of the Reporting Issuer list and default codes, please click on links to the MSC Policy 51-601 and the default codes below.
Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information included in the reporting issuer's list; however, the accuracy of the list cannot be guaranteed. A reporting issuer that does not appear on this list or that has inappropriately been noted in default should contact the MSC promptly. If appropriate, the list will be revised as necessary.
Additional information may be obtained by:
- reviewing the filings made by the reporting issuer on SEDAR (at www.SEDAR.com);
- contacting the reporting issuer directly;
- reviewing the MSC's website; or
- reviewing the national cease trade order database located on the CSA website (at www.csa-acvm.ca).