- How do I find information about exempt market products?
- How do I find out what is considered a security?
http://web2.gov.mb.ca/laws/statutes/ccsm/s050e.php (Scroll definitions to find “security”)
- How do I find out if I need to be registered?
- How do I know if an investment opportunity is too good to be true?
- How do I find the Reporting Issuer List on your website?
- How do I find the fees for prospectus/ offering documents?
- How do I find the fees for continuous disclosure (CD) documents?
- How do I find information on my old (pre-2000) share certificates?
Call the MSC at (204) 945-2548.
- How do I find the fees for the filing of a Form 45-106F1?
There is a filing fee of $25 paid to the Commission to file a report of an exempt trade (Form 45-106 F1). To read more: http://www.msc.gov.mb.ca/securities/policies_legislation/exempt.html
- How do I find information about hearings and disciplined persons?
Information on scheduled hearings can be found at: http://www.msc.gov.mb.ca/protecting_the_public/hearings_proceedings/index.php
For a list of concluded hearings:
- How do I register as a Real Estate salesperson?
- How do I file a complaint?
- How do I know if someone is registered?
How do I renew online?
- How do I find information on the Red Flags of investment scams?
- How do I find out if a person is registered?
http://msc.gov.mb.ca/education/index.html (Click on “Registrant Search” under the MSC Investor Centre on the right-hand side.)
- How do I find more information about saving and investing?